Sunday, December 7, 2014

Follow the Star, by Janice S Ramkissoon

Used with permission from the link: http://articles.faithwriters.com

The voice of an Angel;
The womb of a virgin;
The hay in the stable;
A life in a manger.

All started in a manger,
Prophecy now fulfilled.
Wise men travel from a far,
Bearing gifts for a king.

Shepherds were told,
And they too believed.
Follow the star,
You too will believe.

He was born to die,
A sacrifice for my sins.

His life spent:
Ministering to hearts;
He thought of me,
As He hung from that tree.

"Father forgive them..."
Yes, that was for me.
He cried out for peace,
And now I am free.

Started in a manger,
Ended on a tree.
The in-between bears witness,
So others can believe.

HE ROSE - VICTORIOUSLY:

He's alive! He lives in me;
He paid the price, He sacrificed.
Yes, salvation is free,
It is the Christmas story.

Yes, Salvation is free,
It's the Easter story.
Salvation is free,
It's for you and for me.

Follow the STAR
And you won't get lost.
Salvation is Free!
To God be the Glory.