Sunday, November 24, 2013

CCUMC Gives Thanks!

Holy Sprit, bless this CCUMC, all families, members, everybody. (Musa)

I am thankful that I’m free and have plenty to eat.

Every day is a giving, multi blessing. We truly believe all we have is from our almighty God. Thank you God. Finishing the new sun room.

I am thankful for my church family.

Being able to go to school.

Thank you God for my 2 beautiful, healthy grandchildren… for my mom’s health and loving care she receives from her caregivers… for the wonders of creation and the opportunity to experience it through travel, hiking, camping… health, friends, family…. Jesus!

Thankful for the grace of God, without which I might not be here today. Thankful for a supportive community in church at home and at work.

I am thankful for all my friends and family who love and care about me.

Thankful for all of God’s blessings. His constant, unconditional Love. Thankful for family, friends and the privilege to be part of CCUMC church family. Thanks be to God.

Thank God for unconditional love, his faithfulness and his forgiveness. I thank God for the past, the present, and the future. God has chosen me and adopted me into his family. He guided me over many obstacles, given me the wisdom, confidence and courage to do things beyond my imagination. He is leading me on. Blessing me with a life of abundance. He assured me salvation and forgiveness in my future. Thanks be to God. (Ed Lang)

Family. Celebrating my mom being 90 years young on 11/11/13. (Sylvia)

I am thankful for having a wonderful church filled with loving; people who just loves and cares. For a wonderful family who supports me in every decision I make and this new life.

I am thankful to be in the family of God. Amen!

Family and Health

Thank you for the great mercies of your love, Lord, and the grace that saves us. We lack nothing.

Struggles with myself/ God leading me to a stronger desire to know God and ask what God is like and God requires and humbly receive people with hope. (Jonathan Snook)

That we finally have the family we wished for blood and non-blood. Community and good health. Security and warm embrace. Love abundant. Gratitude.

I am thankful for the joy and blessings of family, of wonderful grandchildren Jonah, Leia, Adalyn. Truly gifts from above!

Thankful for family; God’s provisions and comforts; health and vitality.

I am thankful for God/Jesus because without them I would have not been learning day by day and becoming much smarter at school or at home.

Thankful for laughter and love.

Thankful for God, Family, friends, church and all of God’s creations.

Thanks be to God for small group ministries and a growing ministry with transformative congregation

I’m thankful that God loves me and all the world. Grateful that God uses me to care for God’s people.

God’s love and forgiveness, family and friends, God’s blessings, hope, comfort, joy

I am thankful for those who rescue me when I stray off the path. Thankful for the hope you give.

Thank you for Mommy and Daddy. (Love, Leia)